"I say to all organizations and all Religious Zionist organizations, be Emunah! Emunah works with the professionalism and excellence of a high tech start up, determination of an elite commando unit, and soul of a mother."
- Naftali Bennett, Minister of Education, Israel
WHO IS WORLD EMUNAH?
World Emunah is the international arm of Emunah, a leading social action organization caring for some of Israel’s most vulnerable children and families. In this role, World Emunah serves as the liaison and umbrella for dynamic Emunah affiliates in many countries throughout the world.
World Emunah is also a prominent member of Israel’s national institutions, including, the World Zionist Organization & Keren Kayemet (the Jewish National Fund).
World Emunah, with offices in Jerusalem and Tel Aviv, is run by a small but dedicated team of professionals. Policy decisions and general oversight is the role of World Emunah's Executive Board, under the leadership of our president.
World Emunah – Impact
The aims of World Emunah are diverse and include:
- To encourage, motivate and support Emunah affiliate organizations in their resource development and fund raising endeavors for Emunah projects in Israel.
- To actively pursue and develop fundraising opportunities in Israel and overseas, on behalf of Emunah projects in Israel.
- To liaise between our Emunah affiliates, donors and other interested parties, with regarding to ongoing projects and needs, providing information, updates, photographs, documentation and additional requirements.
- To strengthen, through the activities of Emunah, the commitment to Israel of communities abroad, and to reinforce the Jewish identity and bond with Israel, of women and families through the activities of Emunah.
The Magic of World Emunah
The dedicated team at World Emunah is committed to doing whatever possible to generate additional resources urgently needed by our projects in Israel. Our team members juggle many tasks and amongst their many responsibilities may be found:
- Production of high quality promotion material, films, project proposals, newsletters, photos and updates.
- Maintenance of Emunah social media in languages other than Hebrew, including websites, WhatsApp and Facebook.
- Organization of missions, and organizing and accompanying individuals, families and groups on visits to Emunah projects and sites.
- Resource development – including grant writing, speaking at fundraising events, initiating and maintaining contact with supporters and donors.
- Liaison with Emunah affiliate organizations worldwide and providing all required support services and information to facilitate growing resource development.
- Liaison between Emunah affiliates and Emunah Israel regarding needs, updates and projects and particularly with regard to ongoing building projects and programs.